For safe cold chain management, look to KOOL PAK° as your partner of choice. Safety comes first for your shipments and for our employees. It’s a core Value we take seriously.
- Your food safety is ensured throughout the cold chain from real time temperature reporting, to top of the line reefer units and warehouse equipment, to temperature controlled docks. Count on our team to keep your products safe from pick up to delivery.
- Our focus on driver safety starts with each new hire, when we provide targeted training for temperature-controlled shipments. Our drivers all have safe driving records and are supported by the entire organization so they have the resources they need to ensure safe transportation.
- When it comes to customer service, everyone’s on board with providing you with exceptional service at every turn.
We continue to maintain our COVID safety protocols to ensure a safe environment for our clients and employees.
We are in compliance with ELD regulations. Since 2008, we have equipped every truck in our fleet with electronic logs, keeping our drivers safe and compliant at all times.
Introduced in 2009, Keep It KOOL° is our proprietary quality assurance program that reduces claims, with all employees working together to ensure the safe handling of your product throughout the cold chain.
All of our California equipment is CARB Compliant.
Polar Express Transportation is COR Certified. The certificate of recognition (COR) is a voluntary program that encourages employers to create an occupational health and safety management system that goes beyond the current legal requirements, where employers are proactive about improving workplace safety and dedicated to continual improvement.
The Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) COR is awarded to employers that implement and maintain an OHSMS that exceeds regulatory requirements. anti fungal and parasites. For more information: Occupational health & safety management systems
Driven to Excellence
Since 1968, we’ve earned several industry awards that confirm our commitment to safety and exceptional service. And since 2002, we have consistently received awards from the Oregon Trucking Association (OTA), in recognition of our commitment to transportation safety.
- 2022 – OTA Safety Professional of the Year – Nicole Hawks-Morse, CDS, Director of Safety
- 2021 – OTA 1st Place Safety Fleet Carrier Award in LTL under 10 million miles
- 2020 – OTA 3rd Place Safety Fleet Carrier Award in LTL
- 2019 – 2nd Place TCA Fleet Safety Award in LTL under 5 Million Miles
- 2019 – The Great West Casualty Company Improvement Award for accident frequency reduction
- 2018 – National Organization of Safety and Health (NAOSH) Award
- 2016 – Oregon Trucking Association (OTA) 1st place Safety Award for Common Carrier LTL – 1-5 million miles
- 2015 – OTA 2nd place Safety Award / Common Carrier LTL under 3 Million Miles
- 2013 – OTA Fleet Safety Grand Champion
- 2013 – 1st place, OTA Fleet Safety Awards, Common Carrier LTL/Under 3 Million Miles
- 2011 – Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) Trusted Carrier – Top 15% best carriers in Oregon
- 2011 – OTA Fleet Safety Grand Champion and perfect record of zero DOT accidents in Oregon
- 2011 – 1st place, OTA Fleet Safety Awards, Common Carrier LTL/Under 3 Million Miles
- 2010 – OTA Safety Director of the Year / Nicole Hollamon, CDS
- 2002 – 2010 – OTA Fleet Safety Awards